MBA / BBA (04 years)/ MPA/MAS/MSc/MA (HRM)/MS or equivalent Post Graduation (04 years degree course after intermediate) in the relevant field with 1st Div.
Center for Test/Interview & Final Job Posting
Individuals well versed with PPRA Rules and at least 3 years relevant experience will be preferred.
1. Interested candidates who fulfill the required criteria for the post may apply online latest by 07 May 2019.
2. Only one second class in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility. Moreover, 3rd Division in entire academic career will not be acceptable.
3. The post is contractual but is likely to be continued. Suitably qualified candidates having relevant experience will be offered ATTRACTIVE PAY PACKAGE.
4. Pakistani Nationals having minimum 18 years and up to 35 years of age can apply.
5. Candidates must possess valid Computerized National Identity Card issued by NADRA.
6. Candidates already serving in Goverment / Semi Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies must apply through proper channel. NOC at the time of test/interview will be the basic requirement for such candidates.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
8. Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan, however, initially all the candidates are likely to be placed / appointed in Islamabad.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for Test / Interview.